Sunday, January 12, 2014

Yesterday....spring weather....TODAY...back to cold

Only in Texas we have unpredictable weather.  Yesterday, was a gorgeous spring like day sunny with beautiful blue sky and 75 degrees.  So with the beautiful weather I felt like I wanted to loose the fall/winter fabric and pattern stashes for spring/summer stashes.  Started going through my spring/summer material (yes I have it coordinated), looking through the bright colors, sun dress patterns...get the picture.  However, woke up this morning to cold grey skies with misty rain and a slap with cold wind.  So back to the fall/winter fabrics and patterns.  I have been wanting to make Simplicity 1943 view E with a fun leopard print from my fabric stash. 
 
So embrasing the cold and will be sporing a cute little jacket!

4 comments:

  1. Diane, thank you so much for reading my blog! I am so proud of you and your blog!, you are really building it and getting known throughout blogland! I knew you could do it. I wish I lived near you, something tells me that we would be really good friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. Faye Thank you for the kind words and help. You have been a blessing for me.

      Delete
  2. I love your new jacket ideas. That closure is beautiful..and just what it needs...
    Proud to have found your blog.. Happy sewing..
    ps I am in Ms. and we are having the same weird weather..I am SO ready for spring.ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy for stopping buy. Like you so ready for spring, it was up to 75 today!

      Delete